Monday, November 10, 2008

El Presidente


So, Barack Obama won the election. I know I'm a little late on this, but I thought I would make a comment.

Anyhow, I am a citizen of the United States, although I was born and raised in Canada. Even though I've lived in the US for quite a few years now I never really was happy living here.

Seeing Senator Obama speak many times on television and hearing him during the debates with Senator McCain, I finaly saw an American I truly admired.

I am glad to see this nation come together and elect Barack Obama. Being able to vote for him has been one of the proudest moments in my life. Because of him I was able to see a country come together, and now I am truly proud to be an American.

I still consider myself Canadian first and formost though :D

No comments: